by Jack Watts
COMMON SENSE: There seems little doubt that our Department of Justice, where the Rule of Law should be consistently upheld, is the most corrupt agency in the federal government. President Obama’s first attorney general, Eric Holder, was held in contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over documents concerning his involvement in Fast & Furious, where Agent Brian Terry was murdered.
Loretta Lynch, Obama’s second attorney general, has become unwilling to testify about her corruption. Instead, she is taking the 5th Amendment. Rod Rosenstein, who worked for Obama for eight years, is about to be held in contempt of Congress, which he richly deserves.
Do you remember the “coincidental” tarmac meeting between Attorney General Lynch and Bill Clinton? The one where they talked about grandchildren, even though Lynch doesn’t have any. Well, deep within the Horowitz Inspector General’s Report, here are a few new finding about that infamous meeting:
1. The meeting was coordinated, contradicting their claim that it was accidental and coincidental. According to the report, “The OPA (Office of Public Affairs) Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail to let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch.” This proves the meeting was planned and definitely not coincidental.
2. Lynch’s Senior Counselor advised the attorney general that granting in the meeting was a bad idea, but Lynch participated anyway—against legal advice.
3. Lynch said, “Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren…and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix,” but there is no evidence that Bill Clinton played golf. In fact, Clinton didn’t play golf. Lynch was lying—her specialty.
4. The meeting was supposed to be completely secret, which is why a local photographer was not allowed to take pictures.
5. Less than a week after the tarmac meeting, Hillary Clinton was exonerated of all charges. Clearly, an illegal deal was cut between the Obama administration and the Clintons—between Loretta and Bill.
We, the American people, deserve better than tawdry garbage like this. Such corruption must not be allowed to stand. So far, not even one person from Obama’s corrupt administration has been held accountable for anything—not one. That such miscarriages of justice have been allowed to stand is a national disgrace. We only have one remedy. We must voice our displeasure at the ballot box and elect principled men and women, rather than the corrupt ones that dominate our nation’s Capitol.